The Congress is also the largest marketplace for conservation and sustainable development science, practice and policy. Scientists, policy experts, business leaders and professionals from around the globe share their experience, innovation and latest research.
- 8 days
- 1000+ participants
- 1300+ interactive sessions
- 160+ countries represented
- 100+ motions decided
- 4 high-level dialogues
More information here.
The 50th Annual Meeting of the Ecological Society of Germany, Austria and Switzerland "Ecology – Science in Transition, Science for Transition" is going to take place at the Technische Universität Braunschweig and the Thünen-Institut of Biodiversity in Braunschweig, Germany, between 30 August - 3 September 2021.
The local organizing committee and the board of GfÖ have decided to postpone the 2020 conference by one year due to the global Corona-virus situation. With the new dates for the 50th annual meeting of the GfÖ being fixed in 2021
Important points related to the organization of the conference and participant presentations are:
- already accepted sessions/workshops remain accepted, the call for sessions will be re-opened in November until February 28th 2021;
- accepted sessions/workshops can be freely edited by authors to reflect new research;
- new session proposals can be submitted.